We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
1. Provide, operate, and maintain our website(s),
2. Improve, personalize, and expand our website(s),
3. Understand and analyze how you use our website(s),
4. Develop new products, services, features, and functionality, and
5. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners to provide you with support or updates and other information relating to the website(s).
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your First, Last Name, Email address, Phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, Submit a Case File, or Subscribe to our Mailing List/Services, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as First, Last Name, Username and, or Email Address. We only retain this collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we'll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law. For a safety reason, we will only publish the first initial of the visitor, member, author, contributor's last name.
Our website(s) may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
This policy is effective as of May 19, 2020.